Thursday, December 8, 2011

Getting to know you.....

      I have been planning to do this for a while now but every time I sit down to Blog I go on and on about myself! Im very interested in who everyone is that views my blog! Who are you, how did you hear about me, find me, stumble on to me?
   There are a some who I know directly who love me and care about what Im up to. And others indirectly and their motives are clear as well, stalking me for some sort of ammunition or scare tactic! All you jealous hasbeens, petty people I don't want in my life, and collection agencies aka: FIRESIDE BANK!  I thought Fireside went under with all the other crappy banks, I didn't find it necessary to continue my deferring of people going through that bank because it was supposedly not an available option due to their crappy service, shiesty ways and their inability to COLLECT! Ha ha but thank you for getting paid your 10% above minimum wage to read my blog what a good way to work, know I returned my vehicle 6 years ago because I wanted nothing to do with you people and so it will stay that way. I already have 2 new vehicles which isn't hard to do with crappy credit in this economy (they're like join the club but we need to sell a car!) I live on the beach in a cute little house and I have a wonderful family, no one can take that away from me! Also I worked in collections for a time, if I were your boss Id fire you with your lies and half ass techniques they don't work... Im a dead end Tom, Tim, Ted what ever your name is... all of your numbers will be blocked soon anyway!

   To every one else who I don't know Ive been tracking you! Im amazed every day there is a new potential friend welcoming me into their home! Here are the numbers...

U.S....2063
ROMANIA...58
GERMANY...40
RUSSIA...31
MALAYSIA...27
U.K....23
LATVIA...16
CHINA...15
INDIA...12
SWEDEN...11
IRELAND...11
ITALY...5
AUSTRALIA...4
CANADA...2

    I know for a while there Romania and Malaysia were on there once a day for up to a week after every post I had! It was/is very exciting for me! I would love to hear from you! Comment on this post or email me Im dying to know who you are and why you read my posts. What do you get out of it, what do you want to see more of? Please let me know! I wish the US numbers were broken down to the states as well it would be interesting to me to know where every one is from!

     Thank you so much for Following me! Until next time!

~Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment